- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 2 tbsp hulled tahini
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp water
- desiccated coconut, to coat
- Place almonds and oats in food processor and process to smaller pieces.
- Add all other ingredients except water and process to a thick mixture.
- Add water as required/if at all. I usually use around 2 tbsp water but moisture can vary. You don’t want it too wet and sticky.
- Roll mixture into balls, using a teaspoon, and roll in desiccated coconut to coat.