- 2 over-ripe bananas, mashed
- 5 cups GF SR flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, slightly softened (not liquid)
- 1/3 rice malt syrup
- 3 tsp chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a muffin tray with patty lines.
- Combine flour, oats and baking powder in a large bowl. Add milk, coconut oil, rice malt syrup and combine.
- Fold through bananas and chia seeds until just combined. Pour mixture into patty liners and bake for 30-35 minutes or until skewer inserted into the middle of the muffin comes out clean.