- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 16 dates (soaked or medjool)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tsp maca powder
- coconut to coat
- Process nuts in food processor to a fine powder. Add dates and process.
- Add some of the water if the dates were soaked (I usually use about half of the water that the dates were soaked in)
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process. You can add some desiccated coconut to the mixture if required for texture/if mixture if too wet and sticky.
- Roll mixture into balls using a teaspoon, and roll in desiccated coconut to coat.