It’s true what they say – eggs really are the original superfood. Whether you’re eating keto, wanting to lose weight, or just have a really healthy snack – these egg and veg cups are perfect! Kind of like a cheat’s quiche. They’re free from gluten and super high in protein and nutrients. Have them for breakfast, lunch or dinner and enjoy cold or heated up. Super simple!
- 12 eggs
- large handful baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 2-3 rashers bacon, diced
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled into pieces
- 1/4 cup red capsicum, diced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp mixed dried herbs
- Grease a 12x muffin tray. Preheat oven to 180C.
- Whisk eggs in a small bowl, season with salt, pepper and dried herbs.
- Add spinach, bacon, feta and capsicum to bowl and combine.
- Pour mixture evenly into muffin tray and bake for 40mins or until slightly browned on top. Allow to cool slightly in tray before removing. Refrigerate once cooled completely.