Super delicious and super easy, these flourless brownies made with REAL chocolate are as easy as blend, and cook! I cooked them in my Pyrex container, let them cool and then popped the lid on – saves on dishes, which is a definite win.
The recipe below made two of these containers (pictured) worth of brownies.
- 250g Lindt dark cooking chocolate
- 2 tins chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- optional: 1/2 cup raw sugar
- Melt cooking chocolate in the microwave or over a saucepan of boiling water.
- Put chickpeas, eggs, melted chocolate and baking powder into a food processor until smooth.
- Add raw sugar, if using, and blitz until combined.
- Pour mixture into floured/greased glass container/s or a cake tin. Cook in a preheated oven at 180C for 40 mins or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
I think if you were making these for kids, you’d need the extra sugar added. Try it both ways, with and without sugar, and see which way you prefer!