- 6 eggs
- black pepper
- 2 large zucchini
- 2 medium carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen peas and/or corn
- 2-3 tsp dried italian herbs mix
- salt to tase
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 25g parmesan, grated
- 1/2 cup cheddar, grated
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 medium onion, diced
- Grease a large baking tray or two medium tart trays. Preheat oven to 180C.
- Whisk eggs in a small bowl, season with black pepper, set aside.
- Grate zucchini and carrots, skin on. Squeeze out all excess liquid and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients and combine. Pour into baking tray/s and bake for 40mins or until slightly browned on top. Allow to cool slightly in tray before removing. Cut into slices and refrigerate once cooled completely.
Note: I often make the slice without the cheeses, to make it dairy free. Works perfectly!